Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Break

On Christmas Eve I went to my grandmas house to have a big Christmas dinner. I stuffed myself with delicious funeral potatoes and ham and rolls! I played pool with my cousin, watched a movie with my aunt and did fun activities with the rest of the family. Then we went home and me and my little sister had to go to bed.
My little sister, Nicole, came and slept in my room so that there would be someone with her to keep her from going up stairs where "Santa" would be setting up. It was pretty hard to sleep that night because Nicole is a very wild sleeper. I would wake up with her legs all over me and her arms sprawled across my face. She would kick me and slap me and while I layed there in pain she slept soundly and peacefully. In the morning I had to keep her in my room for a while and she was bouncing off the walls with excitement. She wanted to see her presents so bad, so when I could finally let her out she sprung out and leaped up the stairs. She got a cool little camera from Santa and I got a camera to. I also got boots and a sweater and Nicole got a bunch of crafty stuff. It was pretty fun to watch her open all the presents and leap for joy. I had a fun and enjoyable Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment