Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bruiser!


I have two dogs. One of them is named Bruiser. He is a shih tzu, about five years old, and he is so cute! He has an under bite which makes him look kind of scary and his name kind of helps with that, but he really wouldn't hurt a fly! He is so sweet! He follows me around all day and is always making me laugh. He is constantly running around when he has the chance because he has so much energy. Bruiser's favorite toy is a green stuffed snake which is pretty much torn apart from him.

We have a little gate in our kitchen which keeps our dogs from getting out of their special area. Bruiser has recently discovered how to climp over that gate and it has become a big habbit of his. We have added some alterations to the fence, but he still manages to climb over. There is a stool infront of the gate. One time Bruiser decided to try to climb out again. He had to climb through the stool, which was pretty small so he couldn't get through. I came into the room later to find him stuck between the legs of the stool, and it took a while to get him out. I think he has learned not to climb over that fence anymore!

3 comments:

  1. Your puppy is super cute!!!! I love dogs they are adorable!!! He sounds super cute and has a good personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh bruiser...great times with him and Katie! When I was babysitting Nicole he climbed over the fence. He must have skill to do that!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my gosh bruiser is adorable! He looks so tiny, I can't believe he climbed over your fence, my dog is huge and fat and can't climb over ours!

    ReplyDelete